Exploring the Landscape
* Identify a movement associated with a resource state (1st position present).
* Explore the 'organization' (deep structure) of the movement by changing different aspects of it (i.e., quality, speed, parts of the body involved, direction, etc.).
* Notice which changes
* Intensify/make more of the state.
* Dampen/make less of the state.
* Change the state to a different state.
* If a particular movement dampens the state or changes it to a different state, explore what changes you would have to make in other parts of your body in order to reaccess and maintain the original resource state.