segunda-feira, 29 de maio de 2006

New NLPér in Algarve.

Dear Jose and Friends,

Well I would like to introduce myself to this site.

My name is Michael Lister and I am Certified Trainer of New Code NLP. I am from England and have recently moved to Castro Marim on the Algarve with my wife and three children.

I am specifically interested in the application of NLP in corporate environs, government and small and medium sized companies.

I have been trained directly by Dr John Grinder, Co Creator of NLP and Co Creator of New Code NLP.

I am intending to offer New Code trainings in Portugal and Spain.

The New Code is a set of new patterns that reduces the technical complexity of the classic code patterns that where developed by Grinder and Bandler in the mid 1970s.

I am talking to John at the moment about him coming over to Portugal to run a seminar. I hope that this will be welcomed by the Portugal NLP people.

As one of the few New Code Trainers in the world I am certainly interested in meeting NLPers in Portugal and demonstrating the new patterns and games.

I look forward to hearing and speaking to some of you soon.

Regards

Michael Lister
Certified Trainer of New Code NLP (by John Grinder)

Sem comentários: